Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, Okay today I pay bills!

     I will be setting down at the desk today to sort through the bills.  We are leaving for Gettysburg  on October 3rd and I want all bills paid before I leave.  We will be home October 9th and I can face the October bills then, right now I just have to organize  the dance files for the year.  I still have some holes but will fill these within the next two weeks. Dratted slow parents who make my life harder.  But I have to say I used to be one of those slow parents.

     I swear all I did this last weekend was eat!  We took an older couple out for dinner Friday, but I made myself starve all day and only eat at that meal.  Then we took an old friend from our wedding party out Saturday night, we actually drove 3 hours to do this.  I did not eat at all that day either.  Then yesterday we had old friends over for cake.  I made an old fashioned wacky chocolate cake and it was so good.  But again only ate some stirfry I made and cake.  Worked like a dog yesterday.  House was so dusty and dirty.  Hubby and I actually removed all the rugs and swept and vacuumed the upstairs.( you notice the over use of the word old?)

     I have been really trying to lose 10lbs and I though this weekend would totally blow it, but by only eating once a day I was able to not put on any weight.  Although I would not recommend that as a diet method.  I would rather eat small amounts of protein and veggies when I am hungry and not wait until I am famished.

     I have to go see my skinny sister(witch) and I know I will be chubby and she will really rub it in (double witch).  That was for you sissie!

     Shop is full so I must sew today and get things done that I don't want to do.  Just really want to be lazy.  My house is clean so I have no excuse but to work! Darn.

     Out My Window:  The smoke from fires has been awful but is better today.  We really need a good rain.  I am trying not to turn the heat on in the morning.  You know the game I play to see how long I can go without turning on the heat.  It gets earlier and earlier every year because as I get older the cold bothers me more and I am a big baby.

     Wish me luck on the bills!  I so don't want to face this.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Aw just go face those bills and get it over with.
    If you haven't guessed, I'm all for ripping the band-aid off quick instead of prolonging the agony by peeling it back slowly...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bills to pay tonight....so we can pay them together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paying some bills today too :( And really wanting to be lazy...ahhh, not happening...

    ReplyDelete