Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday, I am smoking!

    No not actually smoking, but I am doing a great job at reaching this small goal of mine.  I have made $721.00 for my goal of $700.00 and I still have $149.00 to be picked up.    So when you total that I will have $870.00 before we leave. I also know I will get more work on Monday and Tuesday  that I will have to do immediately.  That is okay with me.  Anything extra will go into the house account.

  So when hubby needed a hair cut this morning , I gave him $20.00 of the surplus money.  I also will go get dog and cat food today and gas the car.  This will take almost $100.00.  My goal is to be able to leave $250.00 here to help with the house.  I beleive if I am careful $200.00 is well within reach.  I am so proud of me!

     Need to do laundry today and get some yard work done, maybe take a long walk.  Daughter #2 is home for the weekend and daughter #3 should be coming down to work.

     I will pay the last two bills owed for September today and then figure out payroll for the studio.  I want to leave checks or everyone.  I usually do payroll by the 5th but I will not be here.  Hopefully enough money will come in on the 1st and 2nd to do this without going to savings.  I run a zero based budget and that can be scary.  But I do have an account I can go to if needed and just pay it back when I get home.

     Besides going on this trip I am excited to see what kind of progress I can make in October!

Out My Window:  I am going to clean up several flower boxes today and get some weeds pulled, clean the chicken coop.  Fun....not

Have a Great and Productive day! 

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you!
    I knew you could do it!!

    Be sure and wave as you drive by next week... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome! I hope you have a great vacation and start fresh in October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Net 870 or gross 870? I hope you have accounted for your taxes in this scenario.

    ReplyDelete