Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday, November Budget, goals....

-785.41 personal
-11.40 studio

    Yes the old November budget, that is the budget right before the Christmas budget.  I actually need to sit down and figure this out.  I have to do payroll today and pray enough money comes into the studio to do so!
 I also need to figure out how I am going to pay all these bills with no money.  I do believe Hubby gets paid on the 8th and the 22nd of this month.

     I do have $287.00 put away for the house payment, so my main goal right now is the house payment which I plan to pay on Thursday.  I should be able to get another $200.00 into the shop by then to pay this bill.  As you can see the personal account is way over drawn.  I will need to try and make this up in the shop in the next two weeks before we go to D#1's for Thanksgiving.  I also need to get money back into the emergency fund and get money and gas for trip so I have a a lot to do!

#1 Goal :  Get enough aside for house payment!
#2 Goal: Get enough aside to cover personal checking without taking it out of studio.
#3 Goal: Replace what is owed in the emergency fund
#4 Goal: Get at least $400.00 saved to take to Thanksgiving for gas and groceries and D#3's birthday.

     This is a big list and a little scary.  When we stopped putting the cleaning money into our budget it was because I was going to be able to take $1000.00 a month out of the studio.  But last month that was not available.  Well it was but I was able to put nothing toward debt, or any extra so I felt guilty. Back to the old paying the bills off faster than I could!( resulting in more debt). Insane!  So I will start taking my salary on the 5th and the 20th. Regardless.  If I take this money and put it toward debt or savings that is okay, but I will take it.  I need it and it is there.  I just love to live in la la land and put huge chunks of money toward debt and then have nothing to live on. Or better yet let the checks go into the overdraft (which basically is a charge account) Have I learned nothing?

     So depending on how much comes into the studio today, I will write payroll and myself a check. Say tuned tomorrow to see if I really get enough to do all this.  It will be tight!

     Out My Window:  Fall is so beautiful.  The oranges, reds and yellows.  Love it just love it!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

7 comments:

  1. The 22nd is Thanksgiving, so you may be receiving his paycheck early on the 21st (or later, on the 23rd). Hopefully early! Good luck with payroll today. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that you are able to accomplish your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!!!

    You sound exactly like my sister... Is your name Melanie by any chance, and is this your secret blog that you didn't tell anyone about???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on making your house payment. Is your account really overdrawn or is that just on paper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your goals! I really hope you will have more than enough work to achieve them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck on your goals! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with McVal-You can do it!
    Good luck! I too would love to have large chunks of cash to throw at bills. I doubt that it will ever happen for me though!

    ReplyDelete