Tuesday, December 11, 2012

-$396.14personal
 $1038.72 studio


     Well a mom and I were able to knock out several costumes yesterday and I only have a few left that I am going to work on tomorrow.  I also had a dad offer to come move set Thursday so between Hubby and this great dad I should be able to get everything to the theater.  I just wish it was over.  Isn't that awful.  It is just so much work and I am so tired of being tired.  But for the sake of the students I should enjoy these moments.  I did get the tuition figured out and I am contacting individuals.  I should figure that out today.  I paid all of the big bills including rent and will get everything else after the show.

     I did purchase three boxes of candy canes for my non existent Christmas tree.  Actually it is in the garage, maybe I will just decorate it there.  It will save time.

     Lots of little sewing projects to do today, so I had better get busy.  This week can not go fast enough for me.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. It's already Tuesday! Take it one day at a time. You're doing great. And glad there are parents offering help with things. I'm sure that's most appreciated, especially during this busy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's awful that you want it to be over - you put so much work into it. But there will be a moment this weekend when you'll look around and will feel so proud of everything you've done and all the progress the kids are making because you care! I know that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Wednesday....you are half way there now!

    ReplyDelete