Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday, recovering:)

     Thanks for all the warm thoughts.  I was a lazy daisy yesterday.  Went  up to University with D#3 and then went to Winco and bought much of our Christmas food and baking supplies.  Home to put together a party for dance kids at the studio.  Did no sewing or errands so will have to get to those today.  I have a big long list of to dos. Pretty much laid around yesterday.  I even watched 1.5 hours of TV last night!  Yikes!

     So today maybe just maybe I will get the Christmas decorations up. After I...

Put on some makeup so I don't scare people
Shorten the sleeves on a jacket
start some laundry
go to high school and return a cash box
go talk to high school band director
go pay printers bill
go pick up prescriptions
go fill out jury duty questionnaire so I am not arrested!


Okay so I will start with the make up and hair, but I really want a nap.  It is 9:37 and I got up at 9:00!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Can't imagine you being a lazy daisy but I'm glad you had a relaxing day yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you... up at 5, sleepy by 6:30. AM! Some days are like that, but glad you got rest! You really needed it and you sound more relaxed, though equally busy!

    ReplyDelete