Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday, already? Thursday? ALREADY?

     Took Excedrin when I got up yesterday and before I left for the studio.  The headache abated some but never went away.   Just this dull throb like my eyes would pop out.  I ate nothing until after 7 just too nauseated.  I was able to get another bridesmaid cut out and another done.  So three done 2 to go.  All the flower girl crap is pressed and hanging.  I also cut out wedding dress and all the lace motives that will go on the dress.  Mom made all the rest of the rosettes.

     Today I have to shorten pants, let pants out, shorten sleeves for grooms men and continue on wedding dress.  I am going to run out and order flowers this morning and pay house and sewer bill.  A few other bills, then back too the grind stone.

     I can do this.  Say a prayer.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment: