Saturday, September 30, 2017

Saturday, Up and att'em, splat!

     Had this big day planned where I would sleep in and then do yard work most of the day. The sleeping in went out the window when I woke up early with a splitting headache.  Laid in bed for another hour hoping to go back to sleep gave up and got up.  Now I am trying to get rid of said headache and I have been attacked by a bad case of the lazies.  Hub's would like me to go on a long walk and I think to myself, "you really should go and walk the bridges." 

     It is a beautiful fall day and I hate to waste it lying around on the couch watching junk TV.  So maybe I will go for that walk and try to get myself motivated not to waste this wonderful day.

     Added to my savings account yesterday, now just hoping it can stay there.  There are so many things I could or should do right now.  But my butt is hooked to this chair......


Have a great and productive day, because I am going to do as little as possible, I think....

Kim :)

12 comments:

  1. Maybe your butt should just stay hooked to that chair. Lazies are not fatal. I have had a sinus headache for over a week despite lots of meds for sinuses. If we weren't 2000 miles apart, I would say it was our weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up until 1 am last night trying to clear a nostril/sinus. ugh. My sinuses hate the Fall.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I just 5.4 miles and ate 6 large ginger cookies feeling great!

      Delete
  3. I think your body is telling you ... You need to rest on this beautiful day.. Lazy... is not a word , I would call you.. I would say,," You are getting a well deserved day off...to stay in the recliner and DO NOTHING.. smile.
    Hope your head feels better soon, and you feel more rested tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am glad you walked and at ginger cookies! Now I only hope to hear you spent the rest of the day lounging around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you started to feel well enough to get out and walk. I would die if I tried to go that far. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all need one of those days once in awhile. You certainly do not have to worry that it will become a habit (the lazies)! I hope you are able to hang onto your savings this month - it's a vicious circle isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it certainly is, but progress is being made. How are your toes?

      Delete