Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday, Another chart!

     Some how I lost this entire post when I was trying to update my list.  Sorry  no time ti redo, just know that I completed another chart so onto #21  I am three months ahead of where I was last year.  That is a great sign.

     So far today I have put in another full dryer of pears and figs.  Picked another peck of figs first.  I have hemmed 4 pairs of shorts, one pair of pants, replaced a coat zipper, replaced a skirt zipper, I am currently working on shortening a mans suit sleeves.

     I still want to take in a mans suit coat, and replace another zipper in a dress.  Maybe hem a couple more dresses.

     Need to leave tomorrow open to bead an antique wedding dress that has work missing.

How can you hit a button and everything is just gone?

Kim

10 comments:

  1. Funny shorts story--my friend in Huntsville was complaining another friend would not cut off his jeans into shorts. Finally, he asked me to cut them off. I did and gave them back to him. Six months later, he said he was trying to find someone to take in his shorts. I pointed out I had done it. Well, he wanted them hemmed! Next time say so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how people can't figure out what hemming is?

      Delete
  2. I hate it when that happens! If I knew what causes it, I'd tell you. Congrats on the completion of another chart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, such frustration. As my daughter says,"First world problem,mom"

      Delete
  3. Oh Kim, I say this all the time but you amaze me - you really get stuff done!
    And congratulations on chart 20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda and coming from you that is quite a compliment. You are my idol.

      Delete
  4. Don't worry about Chart #21 until you get back from MD. A girl has to have some spending money on trips ya know....*snort*

    ReplyDelete