Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday, What plans?

     We had a nice time up at daughters house, but followed no plan we had made.  When we got to the house Daughter and her husband wanted to go and check out a used boat they had seen and were afraid it would sell before they got a chance to drive it.  So we stayed home Saturday morning and watched the Schmills which was fun.  By the time they got back and went and paid for the boat the day was shot, but that was okay as we just adjusted the schedule and cleaned up rooms and moved furniture.

     Sunday hubs and I went to church and Daughter had a girls date with her sister in laws.  We cooked a nice dinner for some friends we wanted to see, watched Schmill shenanigans and had a great Sunday.

     Monday we took off to look at land and did not take Daughter or Schmills as I could tell it would be way too long in the car for a rowdy 3 year old.  Daughter felt bad as we did nothing in our plans as we set them out and she had been gone for a day, so she felt like she was selfish and upset us.  We laughed as she really thought we had come to see her?.......... We had come to spend time with the Schmills sorry to burst your bubble.

     Hubs and I looked at a couple of pieces of land one that we liked, but now we are thinking we need to be more close to lake front.  We cannot afford lake front, but need to be closer to water.  We did not get any huckleberries picked and might try and go out this next weekend. It will be the last weekend I am sure we would find any.

     But now I am home and my house is a wreck.  There is so much to do around here and the shop is well the shop.  There is a homecoming dance this weekend and I have at least 4 dresses coming in today along with another set of dress blues.  Plus the pile is getting beyond large.  I think September is going to be just trying to get Kim's life on even keel.  October is going to be so busy with travel and I have to be ready for that as in all sewing for October done and out.  I am just shaking my head right now.

     Rhonda at "If you do stuff, stuff gets done" has a great idea for September.  She has listed 30 things for the 30 days she wants to get done around her place.  I am going to follow her example.  Although that puts me with 3 things to catch up on right off the starting point, but I will find easy things.  So I will be listing these things up in the pages under 30 things for September. The list is not done but I will add to it as I go.  I am not going to put daily things in there as they are ongoing and well it never ends, right?

     Well the house is a mess, I have yet to unpack and I can't seem to get my new page to show up, so I will quit messing with it and get to work as nothing is getting done with me sitting here fighting blogger, she always wins.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

    


10 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, I think your August was as hectic as mine and it sure shows up in our home 😱
    I marked off a few things today and also found things not on my list to do. They needed done but I want to just cross everything off.
    Hope we both get our lives on even keel soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. August was a monster and I got nothing done on the list yesterday so now I am behind on 4 things. Yikes! What have I done? I'm listing. But I did get alot done in the shop.

      Delete
  2. I might try than 30 days/30 things idea. I like it. Would it be cheating to start tomorrow with 26? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No absolutely not, I did nothing yesterday and so I am now behind by 4 things so you have to be right there with me.

      Delete
  3. I think I could do thirty things in thirty days. Maybe? Little things?

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you got your Schmills time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone talked about some blogger that does a timer thing to get things done around the house. If anyone knows about this mind trick, I'd be interested. Funny how doing things gets them done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know that does work. Just wish I could still Harry Potter things.

      Delete