Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday, Weather not co-operating

     You know I think I can handle this lock down if I can be outside.  But the weather has turned windy and rainy again.  Arghhhh!

     Thank you to all of you who congratulated me on my new soon to be grand children.  I am so happy about them.  Now if the sun would just shine.  Those few days of 70 degree weather spoiled me.  We really do need the rain, but I would love if it just came at night.

     I did finally get the Easter stuff taken down and it is in 4 boxes in the living room.  It took me a 1/2 an hour.  I set a timer, but that is all I got done.  I am still fighting myself on any productivity.

     So today I swear I am going to get something done besides pooping around like I have been doing.

     Hubs lost another pound, so that was a bright spot.  I am still sneaking chocolate when he is not looking.  Which is most of the time.:)

     I think I am going up to de clutter and clean the kitchen.  Stay tuned for an update....

Kim just might get something done.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

15 comments:

  1. The only way I could eat chocolate with the children was to sneak it. Then, they learned it smelled on my breath around 18 months. So, it was really, really hard. Can husband smell it on your breath? I hope the wind and rain go away soon for both of us. Of course, I won't be as productive as you will. Did you make more masks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I only made for people who needed or asked for them.

      Delete
  2. I had to wait till my partner went out for a walk before I made cookies, I ate the lot, cleaned up really well, but later that evening he asked if I'd made cookies, so I didn't get away with it....
    J.P. in the UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I get caught every once in a while. But He needs to lose 60 lbs and I don't.

      Delete
  3. It is a dreary nasty old rainy day here as well. Yesterday was so pretty. Hard to motivate when it is nasty out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and today looks just as nasty to me. Grrrrr

      Delete
  4. I know what you mean about the weather, only we have the opposite problem in Las Vegas--it's supposed to be 100 degrees next week which will really put a crimp in our outdoor activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, those of you who live where it is so hot, although it can get hot here, I love the heat.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the grandbabies to be. I am jealous.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you will have them someday, get that Holly busy.

      Delete
  6. We’ve had lots of rain and we need it, but I do feel better on the pretty days when I can be outside.
    But today I weeded flower beds and my back is protesting now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know those first days of really gardening can get to those unused muscles.

      Delete
  7. we did some work yesterday with getting some beds ready in the drizzle and wind. I can feel it a bit today. Tomorrow we might get 4-6 more hours in before the next rain comes in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay to your being positive! Ihave a stash of candy bars in my office that I nip one every few days too. Thankfully Robb doesn't like them... But Leon does and he knows where they are. I'm also thankful that Leon is distracted easily and out of sight means out of mind. Stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete