Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday, So much to tell you!

     I finally finished a chart!  This is so behind for the year, but then I have been shut down for 6 weeks, so it has been slow going.  But I was thrilled to be onto #5 for the year.

    


Most of the flower pots are planted.  I buy seed geraniums(my favorite) as they are so much cheaper and they bloom great.  I expect to see blooms in about 2 weeks.  I still have some planting to do butt it will be done as I have time.  *snort*

     Can't wait for all these pots to bloom, it will be so pretty.


My really, really , really good news is that my middle daughter is having a baby girl. August!


Can you believe that?  After 4 boy grands our first girl.  So excited.  So B will have a little boy August 3rd, and S will have a girl a few weeks later. I am over the moon.

Blessings all over the place I tell you.  Now if I can just get some house work done today as it is not sunny out.  It has not started to rain yet but it is supposed to.  If I am to get any steps in today it will have to be through house work.  Blah!


I'm going to be a grandma again, so excited.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

24 comments:

  1. How does the water drain out of the pots you have on the railing? I thought about buying some but I don't want to be covering pots or moving them when it rains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drilled holes in the bottom and put small rocks in. I have had these for three years and they are in full hot sun so they have held up well!

      Delete
  2. PS forgot...congrats the grandbabies... lots of frilly dresses to make...even if she's a tom boy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new upcoming additions to your family! Your yard looks beautiful. Yardwork is way more fun than house work. At least for me it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and the weather here has turned bad again! Thanks for the congrats.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the grandbabies. Double the blessings in August!
    You yard is just beautiful! Are you still planning on selling this year or had the virus delayed your plans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we have to find a house to live in first and right now that is hard.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!!! Baby girls are just the best - especially when they are grandbabies! Baby boys are pretty awesome, too. Double blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the grand daughter. I love your yard and your container garden. Good job on your money-saving chart. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb, it is so much work and I don't know how much longer we can do this.

      Delete
  7. It's about you got a granddaughter! I love all your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she will have to be tough to keep up with all those older boy cousins.

      Delete
  8. oh thats lovely news! congrats on a new granddaughter! I love your blue watering can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so thrilled. Mom bought me that can for my 60th birthday.

      Delete
  9. Such lovely news. Congratulations. I feel like my young peoples lives are on hold-none in relationships before this happened, and now, not really able to get one going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is on hold right now, well except the babies they will come regardless!

      Delete
  10. "Grandma" is a nice sounding word, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your grandma news Kim - that is just the bestest news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Girl clothes are so much more fun than boy clothes. Get to sewing Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can hardly wait to see these two little tykes.

      Delete