Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday, Busy with blessings


 It has been a busy week and continues to get busier.  I had another wedding dress come in yesterday plus a ton of alterations. I did get three things done on my projects list, they were little and easy but now are out of the shop.  Hallelujah! 

I have a wedding dress hanging ready for pickup and also a bridesmaid dress. They are coming about 4 to pick these up and I also have another bride dress coming in.

There are three wedding dresses ready for fittings for next week and I hope to get them out by the end of the week.

The neighbor worked at the food bank this morning and came over with two big boxes of produce. Celery and onions which I needed.  Also cauliflower, carrots, peppers, beautiful red pears, apples,2 pounds of cheese, lettuce,cherry tomatoes, oranges. 

So I am redoing my menu to include those things. I am so blessed.  Went to  Albertson's last night after teaching and bought burger at $2.99 a pound, and two large packages of bacon.  There is another store that has thick sliced bacon for $3.99 a pound no limit and I might hit that up today if I have time.

I am craving Blt's with avocado.  Just sounds so good to me right now. I need to run to Joanns for some interfacing. I also have other errands to run.  Will have to squeeze this in after my 2:30 bridal.

Right now I am going to put together a couple of Nezperce Indian ribbon skirts.

Are you counting your blessings?  I know I am.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

 

Kim



20 comments:

  1. So did you rent that refrigerated truck to go buy all the bacon and ground beef? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... no. But I did get 5 packages of bacon to put in the freezer. avocado two of the large packages on in freezer. The other in fridge. We had bLt's with avocado the other day. SO good. Bought 12 lbs. of burger to freeze.

      Delete
  2. Blessed each and every day. I wake up each morning, have food and a dwelling and my sweet pets to keep me company. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is good and we all need to realize that. It is so easy to fall into the trap of wanting more or something else.

      Delete
  3. BLT with avocado is delicious. I try to remember how good my life is, even with a bum knee and sore feet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WEll a bum knee is not fun. Kne pain can be very tiring. I remember having both my knees swell right after I had Franka. I had two weeks of college left. I was finishing up two degrees. I could hardly walk. It was so painful.
      The first 10 steps were grit your teeth pain. This went on for about a month and then gone. It was a precursor to my RA. DIdn't have another flare like that for about 3 years and then it was my shoulders. But I will never forget the knee episode.

      Delete
  4. It sounds like you got enough vegetables for a week and maybe some for the freezer. Great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in Boise. What store has bacon $3.99/pound?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosaures. Thick sliced 3.99 a 1lb package. No limit.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. They closed their store here :-(

      Delete
  6. Wow, what a lovely gift of veggies to receive!!

    Sounds as if you are right on top of things at your place. Good for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie. IT was quite the blessing let me tell you.

      Delete
  7. Yes, I am thankful every day for all that I have and the opportunity for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate the time and effort you put into writing this essay as it is very informative. I searched for this information for a long time but was unable to locate a reliable source. I will definitely bookmark this page for future reference as I have learned a lot of useful information from it. Thank you very much!
    Please check out Cash for Cars Brisbane,
    Cash for Junk Cars
    and Cash for Damaged Car services.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge with us. This post contains a lot of useful information. Keep up the wonderful work, and may God bless you. If you need to get rid of an old, trash, or unwanted vehicle while also earning some cash, Please check out Cash for Car Adelaide, Car Removals Adelaide, Old Car Removals, and 4x4 Truck Removal Adelaide services.

    ReplyDelete

  10. This is a great post! It's packed with useful information and it's exactly what I needed. Thank you for creating this site, I'll be visiting it often. If you need to sell an old or unwanted car in Adelaide, I highly recommend our Car Removal Adelaide, Toyota Wreckers Adelaide, Honda Wreckers Adelaide, Adelaide Unwanted Car Removal, and Cash for Scrap Cars services.  I will help you get the most value for your car and make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This article is very insightful and helpful. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us. I greatly appreciate your commitment to this line of work, and I sincerely wish you all the best! Please check out Car Removals Adelaide, Adelaide Cash for Cars, Cash for Scrap Cars, and Cash for Junk Cars services in Adelaide.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of the best articles on your blog subject. Nowadays, bloggers do not often publish useful articles online. Thanks for taking the time to compose this informative article. Keep going with your outstanding work. Please check our services: Car Removal Caboolture, Cars for Cash Gold Coast, Cash for Cars Logan, and Free car Removals Brisbane.

    ReplyDelete