Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday, Finally, Let's get some fun.


 Kim wants some fun.  She is going to get some. She is going to finish up a wedding dress, which just needs 5 bustling hooks and a trim on the tulle in front and that should not take long.  Bride is due in after 4 Then three pairs of pants to hem and a good start on another wedding dress and I am out of the shop today.

Of course, I do have the house to think about, but I want to go to the grocer and get a large tomato and some avocados.  Craving a blt again. Also need some cream cheese, ripe bananas if I can find them and some green chilis.  Need to get some more crisco also.  Kim's big grocery list.

I am planning on planting my seedlings today or tomorrow.  I am looking forward to that. Also want to do a run of the secondhand stores.  I need nothing but do crave the entertainment.

No real plans for the weekend.  So far have not been called by the kids for childcare duty.  Which come to think of it is a little weird. Need to check on Kelsa, as she was so sick last time, she was here which was Monday.

I have sewn very hard this week and there is no end in sight.  But right now I am calling  a halt to the work and I am just going to do the things I want to for a few days.  How does that sound?


Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

15 comments:

  1. I think stepping away from sewing for a couple of days will do you a lot of good. Monday you should be refreshed and ready to go. What are you making for dinner??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made Bacon lettuce, tomato and avocado sandwiches, yum!

      Delete
  2. All work and no play makes Kim a frustrated woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think stepping out of the shop is a great idea. Enjoy yourself.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a weekend for yourself- don't drum up being a child care provider just for a few days. Go get a diet coke and live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're planting seeds to start, you are ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a very long growing season here. We are at sea level. SO we plant early.

    ReplyDelete