Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday, I really don't have to do anything today!

     In a fit of trying to get myself motivated to do SOMETHING yesterday I did clean my house and do some laundry.  I also did more sewing than I HAD too.

    Did some alterations for myself.  Found out a suit I had purchased on a really good sale on line did not fit at all and has to go back.  Dumb of me.  Good thing as my Mom hated it.  She said it looked like sofa fabric.  I personally enjoy looking like a sofa.

     Hubby came home last night and he was so tired.  He took a nap got his fire pack ready and left this morning.  I do not know if he will be back tonight.  I had no dinner planned so we just ate fresh corn out of the garden.

     It is overcast today so a good day for weeding.  Hmmmmm..... Me don't know.

Hands are stiff, body is stiff but no pain to speak of unless I sit in one position for too long.  Joints feel thick and full.  But I will take this over pain any day.

     Hubby will get paid next week and with what is coming into dance studio I am hoping to catch up on bills. Probably could look at those.  Nah, why stress?

     Well I am going to putter.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

3 comments: