Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday, My cat came back!

Studio $375.00
personal $661.00

     I woke up this morning and I could hear what I thought was Lucifer's (Rucifee) meow.  He has been gone over a week.  I was sure the coyote's had nabbed him.  But there he was in all his big, long haired, black/white glory crying at his food bowl.  So we are happy here.

     I was able to take in $100.00 yesterday and I have people picking up today, so I should have more to put toward my eternal debt.  A little here and a little there.

     Picked about 10 more large cucumbers out of the garden last night and sent them to work with hubby.  Tonight we are having a hamburger/bean hot dish I make in a skillet and focacia bread with veggies from the garden.  Trying not to buy groceries and use what I have on hand.  But meat is getting really low, I think I can make it through the weekend.

     To clarify a question that Mysti had about parents still owing for workshops.  I give parents the option of paying for summer workshops in a 3 month time period if they take all workshops and summer ballet.  That way they are not putting out several hundred dollars right after recital.  I have two that will owe their last payment by the 10th of this month.  So we will see.

     I had a really bad night last night with my shoulders and my wrists are bad again.  When is this going to end?  I am getting a little grouchy about it let me tell you.

     Well the shop is calling and I have 8 pairs of pants to hem and a wedding dress to hem and bustle.

Out My Window:  Hot, over 100 again today, plants are going crazy, the back yard looks like a jungle.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

    

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad the cat is back! And I hope you feel better today and get some good night sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he came back!! I fear the coyotes got mine :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the cat came back! Hope your shoulders & wrists feel better today!

    ReplyDelete