Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday, Money is coming!

     I have received several studio checks and I will make it through this month.  It will still be very tight but with Hubby's overtime from fire I should be able to replace the emergency fund.  I am not even looking at my debt total right now but will face it in September.  Major bills are going down and I am making progress.  CC balances are terrible, but I hope to get back to my goals from the first of the year by the end of October.  If I can close out the year with my no added debt and a payment I will be ecstatic.  I still will have debt but I will continue the plan and see where next year takes me.  Funny we should be talking about next year.  Really when September hits my life is a blur, it might as well be January.

     I have several little girls coming over to make cupcakes, buttons bracelets, and we are going to wax dip our hands and do manicures.  That is always a favorite.  I am making enough cupcakes to take up to the fire camp tonight.  I hate to drive up there but Hubby is low on hearing aid batteries.  All the things he thinks of and he forgot extras.

     Well I just heard a car pull up so I had better run!
Have a great and productive day!

Kim

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are doing good this month. Have fun today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep on truckin'!! Send me a cupcake....since I don't have an oven!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad things are working out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good deal! Cupcakes sound really tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful time! I am so glad the parents are paying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem to be on the right track, Kim. It's great that you follow and maintain a tight fiscal discipline. You don't have to be overly pressured by debt, but you have to pay attention to the various areas of your spending. Anyways, keep it up.

    Tracy Frazier @ Sunnen Law Bankruptcy Firm

    ReplyDelete