Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday, putter, putter, putter.....

     Scary poor here right now, so I am reminding myself that I have enough to eat, a roof over my head and clothes to wear.  I have decided next year that I am going to tell my advance ballet mistress that she can collect any monies coming in for summer ballet.  She will then understand that I can't pay her $20.00 an hour for a class that has 3 students in it, plus gas allowance to drive down from the University.  I did this with the Celtic teacher and she got on the phone and really upped her enrollment.   This is  the first year summer ballet has been so down.  Again the results of our studio becoming younger in it's enrollment.  

     So I have to really get my butt in gear to  pay the house payment and right now I have $700.00.  So I need $700.00 more before next week. I love my life so much.  Just cannot spend any money. Gas, groceries that are a must have, that is it!

     I just puttered around yesterday.  It was so nice.  I did a little sewing and a lot of cleaning.  Lots of laundry.  Looked at my really sad finances.  Really cleaned the laundry room, food storage area and shop.  Stripped the bed in one of the guest rooms, will do the other today.

     I made hamburgers last night with zucchini and yellow squash from the garden.  Tonight I am doing chicken breasts and green peppers and onions over rice as I have a ton of peppers and onions from the garden.  We also have so many cucumbers, which I put on vinegar and made refrigerator pickles.        

     Our one chicken is lonely.  When ever she hears me come outside she starts to cluck.  So I go talk to her for a few minutes.  YES, MY NEIGHBORS ARE GOING TO COMMIT ME,  I talk to chickens.
Well I have plenty to do in the shop and I certainly need the money so I am going upstairs to brush my teeth and get to work!  Maybe I will put on some makeup?  Nah....

Out My Window:  Must go water the flower boxes, they are gasping.  Shame on me!  It was 97 yeasterday.

     Have a great and productive day!


Kim

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that you get your additional $700 together, and have a financially prosperous week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My garden is really coming together too. I love having fresh veggies.

    ReplyDelete