Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday, no sleep and frustrated

     I could not sleep again last night as I was keyed up.  Only got 1/2 the bills paid yesterday and did not get pants done.  I had so many interruptions in the shop and then my black serger was giving me fits.  When equipment does not work I want to scream.

     I had a black dress to hem made out of chiffon with a 9 yard hem.  Sometimes things are just hard and they don't go well.  I thought I was going to lose my mind.  Okay that ship sailed long ago but you know what I mean.

     So I have to finish my list from yesterday plus today's work.  I want to be at the high school at 2:30 to help.

     It got really cold here last night for the first time. 

I need to quit whining and get to work.  I can do this.

have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. I know you can do it. You get more done in one day than I do in a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you saw my house right now you would be disgusted.!

      Delete
  2. I can sympathize where faulty equipment slows you down! The timing isn't good either. I hope today goes more smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If a machine starts to act up and I cannot fix it quickly it is gone and I replace it. Nothing slows you down like bad equipment.

      Delete