Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thursday, really? it can't be Thursday....

     So procrastination wins the game at my house and I am really good at procrastination.  There are many things I need to do today.

1.order flowers for sister in law who just lost her mother
2. dry my hair and put on makeup
3. put away laundry in bedroom take down dirty clothes
4. clean kitchen (did not do this yesterday)
5. replace zipper in hunting coat
6. hem a black formal and do the hand work
7. alter mother of the bride dress
8. make several phone calls
9. pay a ton of bills
10. make three pairs of drummer pants
11. straighten family room
12. go to high School tonight for tech rehearsal
13. collapse  ( I can do this right now)
14. clean cat box
14. make mother French toast
Let's see what I can get done.  Check back and spur me on please.  I will mark off as I go.  It is almost 11 a.m. here

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment