Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wednesday, Hey work came in!

     Yeah I have some work.  Maybe with the warmer weather people will actually get out and drive.  Now all be it most of the work will be paid for after the holiday but it is work.  I get to sew today.  Maybe I will actually be a little active.  I might get something done that is useful.

     It was supposed to be 47 here today and now they say only 30 so I think that warrants going back to bed.

     Someone needs to come over here and kick my butt.  Don't worry there is a lot to kick and you won't miss.

     I have gotten so used to this lazy regime I might not be able to go back.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim 

2 comments:

  1. YOU had free time??! I hope it was relaxing now get back to work! ;)
    Have a Merry CHristmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You...lazy?? That'll be the day! :)

    ReplyDelete