Saturday, March 21, 2020

Saturday, Let's see if I can...

     Get this to work.  Finally got the new computer I had built, and the key board feels weird under my fingers.  The old key board had no letters on it, as I had used it for 15 years.  Also the old computer had Windows 7 and was due to get some awful virus.  The fan was going out for the second time and it sounded like an old man with a bad cough.  My computer guy did not want to fix it again.  So here we are, I am losing posts but I persevere.

     The shop was busy yesterday in spite of the virus. I plan to shut down, when there is an active case with in the county.  I am not worried  about work as I have plenty to do.

     It was beautiful yesterday sunny and 65 degrees.  Actually warm.  So nice.  I wanted to work in the yard but the shop kept me too busy.  Today I am in overalls and ready to hit the dirt.  Have no idea what I am going to do but it will involve dirt.  I am wriggling with happiness.

     One this the Virus cannot stop is our ability to work in our yards.  Actually to work on our houses and get things done.

     Our youngest is coming down this morning to get some toilet paper.  Can't wait to see her and here baby bump.  We are so excited another grandson.  All those girls we had and now only grandsons.  Can we get any happier?  I don't think so.

     So I am off to roll in the mud.  What are you guys going to do today?

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Glad to hear you got the computer to work! Today, I am working on school work. I have one more week until spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a chance to play outside a couple days this week. Yesterday was very warm to start then then the bottom dropped out and the temps plummeted over 40 degrees. It is pretty darn chilly today. I have been working on inventory of my home canned goods and seeing of any need to get dumped. I have worked downstairs a good part of the day.
    Just keeping on keeping on!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting on a little more rain to clear some of this blooming pollen and then I am going to get the veggie beds ready for planting. I think that may be necessary this summer.
    Meanwhile I have inventoried our food storage, changed over my closet from winter to summer duds (I have no spring transitional duds) and threatened to clean the laundry room, but have managed to avoid all but one small area. Maybe today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have managed to cure the soft palate problem with a visit to a nurse who is a PhD, so yay. A bit of energy has returned with higher dose of thyroid med. So, I can still do only a bit before exhaustion sets in. I have a list...lol. I keep looking at it. My grandchildren came in b-g-b-g. And, the parents have one of each now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, I’m envious you are getting out in your garden. But our snow is almost all gone so we are getting there. Enjoy this time before you have to isolate yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a long walk (ALONE!) - my first time by myself in a week, given we are all sheltering in place. It was glorious. . . we cleaned both kids rooms, which took around 4 hours. Lots of other stuff. Will post pictures!

    ReplyDelete