Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Out My Window:

It is sunny, cool and wet.  Everything just a little greener.  I am going to run upstairs and get the morning glories started.  Have a busy day ahead of me.  Trying to get summer workshops worked out and it is difficult.  Well maybe it was not meant to be.  We will see.  I don't want to give up but I do not want to lose money either.  It is very easy to lose money on a workshop.  Much sewing to do and a little housework.  Trying to be grateful.  Did not spend any money yesterday so I already have 2 no spend days this week!  Going for a third.  I need to do deposit and do payroll for the last month on the contracted teachers.  Also have to get my personal banking done.  Ugh!  Will report tomorrow.
Have a great and productive day.  I am thankful for my Husband's car pool!



Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment