Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wow, it is Wednesday!

Home from Montana! Road slides every where.  Google Dent Bridge slide and see what we deal with out west in the Rockies during rainy season.  Mom is doing well.  I have to get busy or I am going to be behind.  Trying to clean up around here after being gone for 5 days.

Out My Window:

It is foggy and overcast, but things have sure changed in the last five days!  So much more green.  I mean several different colors of green.  My peas are up and I will plant this weekend if it isn't rainy.  The bee hive was also delivered while I was gone.  So we have new pollinators flying around they are so interesting to watch.


So much laundry to do.  B has a game tonight.  She was  cheerleader in Jr. High and now the two rivals Junior Highs duke it out as Seniors.  It is fun to watch and who will fit into their uniform?  You should see what the kids come up with.  The boys basketball uniforms have ruffles sewn on to make them longer or duct tape is a favorite.   It is pretty  funny stuff.  I need to pay bills and do budget for month.  It is already the 13th!  Going to grandsons blessing ,and spring break and Moms health have all taken a toll on my finances.  Must get back on track. Sprinkler system was turned on today.  Oh goody another bill. I am so tired.

Good news!  While I was gone the police returned my check book that was stolen with my wallet in March.  Most parts were found, but not the cash.  In the book were some checks written to me by clients.  Not big checks, about $30.00 worth.  But I had written these off as I was not sure by who they were written.  I also came home to over $200.00 worth of checks from clients who picked up work while I was gone.  Isn't that great?  I hope after I balance I can pay a little more on a bill or two!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll enjoy watching you view life through your window! :)!
    Bills, bills, bills, they never end, right? Hopefully we'll both find money to retire in dignity and have some fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    You sound as busy and overwhelmed as the rest of us... Hope your mom is doing well.

    ReplyDelete