Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday night chit chat

     Reading: Mother of Pearl, interesting good book, so far.

     Watching: PBS Phantom of the Opera.

     Listening:  Rogers and Hammer stein's Cinderella.

    Cooking: Corn Beef and cabbage!

     Happy I accomplished this week:  A great Celtic Celebration.  The show was a huge success!

     Looking forward to: Starting new choreography for the Spring show, Cinderella.

     Thankful for:  My mom coming to see the show.  My family for helping backstage.  Great parents.      Talented  students.

I am tired, but so grateful the show is over and it was terrific.  I am going to try to steam the video of the opening # when I get the video back.  You really need to see these kids.

Have a peaceful and restful Sabbath.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment