Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday, I hate it when my sissie is right!

     Financially my Sissie is always is always right.  How does she do it?  She knew my finances were going into the shi**er just by talking to me.  I did not realize it.  But my (soon to be) board President told me that I spent a lot this month on show materials that would be reimbursed and he was right.  I guess I just panicked and did not think of that.  All I saw was empty check books and no money to pay regular bills as I have never been able to replenish the saving this year.

     At least I know where the money is, so I will pay the bill that is due today, and then tomorrow, and then the next day!  I will work it out I think.  Must stay positive.

     Went to theater at 2:30 after church and cleaned and swept and moved crap that should have been put away by them.  Then had a music, tech, light rehearsal.  Video man set up his cameras.  Pulled costumes and tried to see what we still need from studio.  You think you have it all and you don't. Secured a professional ball room dancer for my daughter as her partner went south. Pressed the Mother Ginger skirt no small feet I can tell you.

     I must get milk and I am going to buy some bread (shhh don't tell) just do not have time to make it.  Need to pull something out for dinner, have no idea what. We will be lucky to have clean clothes this week.  I have a great deal of sewing in the shop and more coming in today.  I also have to do the books although I am so scared, but I will be strong.

Out My Window:  Freezing!  Which reminds me I have to check on the chickens.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there and I know it will all work out in the end. You are working so hard and have so much on your shoulders, it's easy to panic. Just don't make yourself sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And THIS is why I don't talk finances with my sisters... :) You'll get back on top!

    ReplyDelete