Thursday, December 25, 2014

Thursday, Merry Christmas!

     I have eaten three huge orange rolls and I may have another.  I always make orange rolls Christmas morning. We have opened our gifts and everyone is in a Christmas coma.  I rec'd a new wallet which I desperately needed as mine is falling apart, also 6 shirts and a new pair of dankso clogs which I did not need but are a nice addition.  The girls are happy and we cut back again this year.  They each got a nice gift and then a few small things, like socks, a book, cheap costume jewelry, B needed new bed sheets, and S wanted a new blanket.  So things they needed.  It is so nice not to have the sick to my stomach feeling of not being able to deliver at Christmas or delivering and getting stuck trying to pay for it years later.

     We all ate our selves silly on sea food last night.  Girls opened their jammies and we watched TV together.  The best thing is that we have so many left overs from last night I will not have to cook for a couple of days.  It will be a lazy relaxing day of reading new books and talking to family.  I think S and I will walk the bridges later as it is about 50 degrees and we could use the 5 mile walk to work off the additional orange rolls I am going to eat.

     Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy!

Kim

1 comment: