Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday, dress rehearsal

     Tech on the second night went better, but I am dreading tonight as the crew is so lame.  The dancers are fine we have rehearsed to death, but moving all the set pieces is scary.  I have so many costumes to tweak I don't know if I will get them done.  But I will work like a demon.

     Daughter was called into work at an office the next three days.  She has worked so hard at the theater and was afraid I could not finish up.  I have to laugh at her as I think she forgets, I have
 done this on my own for years.  As I let go of the reigns my staff begins to think I can't do things anymore.

     Last night the Spanish dance couple were having trouble coming out of a double spin lift and I told the male dancer to drop his partner a 1/4 sooner so she could continue to spin coming out as the momentum would keep her going.  Oh that is how you do it?  How did I know?  Not my first rodeo guys.  Many, many moments like that.    Makes me smile.

     I put a mom on collecting money duty and she has done great.  I was able to pay a few bills yesterday and I will have enough to run payroll.  Still not out of the woods yet, but at least not panicking.  This is also a 3 paycheck month so we will be okay if I can just keep expenses down and we have no disasters.

Well I have to run.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're a busy woman!!! Break a leg!! In a good way...

    ReplyDelete