Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday all day in rehearsal

     I will be in rehearsal all day on the upcoming production of Sleeping Beauty.  We have three acts and over 100 dancers so this should be interesting to say the least.  Noisy, unorganized, messy are words I can use to describe these first major rehearsals.  Funny, but I could also use those words to describe my financial life!
     On a sad note my great uncle passed away yesterday morning.  I feel very bad for my mom.  It was her baby brother.  He was born about 14 years after her.  She really loved him and took care of him.  His health has been bad for several years, but she still was  there for him.  He is only a few years older than my husband, but I have seen him as a sick old man for at least 15 years.  So sad, he is at peace now.


Out My Window:
Cold and overcast, but I believe that it might warm up today!  Maybe by the time I am out of rehearsal!
I can get out and really clean the front yard, plant a few annuals?  We will see.

      I posted some pages about my financial situation last night.  I need advice, so if anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to send them my way.  B has her prom tonight!  This is the last big dance for one of my children.  Life moves on.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment