Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Frustration!

     I want so badly to pay off a big bill , but every time I turn around I have another large amount going out of the studio account.  I mean $185.00, $65.00, $150.00.  Now I just realized I have a huge printing bill due to the kids graduation announcements.  I think I am smoking something if this bill gets paid off.  So I am going to do what I did with the truck.  When the smoke clears (: I will put what ever is left on the bill.  This should be about $3000.00.  That will leave me with a balance that I will really try hard to pay in June.  We will see. I just get so excited and I don't think. 

Out My Window:

It is cold but clear.  Supposed to be up to 75 today, but this is the last nice day this week.  Or I should say the only nice day this week.  I must take advantage of it.  I really want to get the garden ready to plant.

I dropped the price on my old car, as I have not has a serious offer on it in 10 days. Hopefully that will get it sold.  I need to get the laundry caught up, Ha-ha, and a few things done in the shop before I venture outside!  Because once I go out, I am not coming back.  Overalls and garden gloves here I come! 

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Does graduation really cost that much? I hope you were able to plant something today. It promises rain here for the next seven days. You continue to inspire me every day.

    Hugs,

    Rita

    ReplyDelete