Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday, Happy Mother's Day

    Happy Mother's and Other's Day!  Some women are not mothers but they are equally important.
Yesterday was chaos but I survived.  B looked beautiful as she went off to the Prom.  Everyone loved her dress!  It took me about 15 hours to do the hand work, but she said it was nice to know that her dress was nicer and only $30.00(and a lot of time).  At least she appreciated me.


Out My Window:

Cloudy and breezy, it has rained torrents here off and on.  I am well on my way to getting the front weeded.


I am going to take a nap this afternoon for Mother's Day.  Girls are supposed to cook and clean up!  This should be interesting.  Both are at work right now.

Have a great and restful day

Kim 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Kim. To someone who gives so much to her family I hope you have a nice relaxing, enjoyable day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day. Today I am cleaning, because I took yesterday off! LOL!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Kim! You deserve a great day. You are an inspiration!

    Hugs,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to add another comment after I read your debt and goal pages...You go girl! Over $22,000 paid off is absolutely fabulous! As I said, you are an inspiration:)

    Hugs,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete