Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday, I am going to no spend today!

      Okay, kids are gone and I can really focus on not spending money.  I can really focus on my work.  I plan to take this low spend month seriously and by the way I have to. I spent all my money!  Yep the first week and it is gone. Like a kid at the fair who buys the first article they see and has no money for the rides.  That is me.  Now what am I going to do about it?  Can you guess?

    I am going to go to work.  I need to turn over money.  Hubby drives this week so he will need money and I will need to pay the housekeeper on Wednesday and I want to put at least $100.00 in the fridge account.  My goal is to have it paid off by the 31st of January.

     It is going to be tough, but look what I did at Christmas.  I was able to squirrel together about $1300.00 in less than a month.  So I think I can do this.

     Out My Window:  Beautiful sunny day!  Frost on all the trees and grass.  No snow to speak of in this part of the country.  Scary as it affects our water supply, but I have also seen it really snow in January and February and the snow pack in the mountains can be normal by March.  When I was going out to the chickens Friday it was so warm it was almost like spring.  I thought to myself, soon I will be out here working.

     January is always the longest dreariest month so I am glad the sun is shining!

So here is to starting Kim's fridge fund  it is at Zero!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

5 comments:

  1. You can do it, Kim!! Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you got this one too! You always do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree you totally have this

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job at Christmastime..you can certainly do it again!!! W

    ReplyDelete