Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday, I did nothing yesterday

     Yes it is true, Kim sat down on her sofa after making a pan of home made brownies and did not move until later that night except to call all her dance students and cancel  class.  Something I have never done before.  I also got up to get sodas and go to the bathroom.  The shop called but I ignored it.  Hubby came home early from work as they were having problems with electric lines.  He plowed all afternoon , most of the neighbor hood drive and walks are clear.  We did manage to get down to the bank last night, but there was not much to do.  I think the city pretty much shut down yesterday.

     It was so nice like a free day when you were a kid.  I am sure I will pay for this lost time later, but right now it was so nice!  I ate brownies and potato chips and watched several movies, just a great day.  Did not spend any thing either.  Just wish it could go on.

     I have over $400.00 of product in the shop to pick up so I hope the roads clear and I know they are getting a lot better.  I want to pay off the fridge in less than two weeks. 

     Out My Window:  Snow. Snow. Snow.  So pretty.  Chickens don't seem to like it.  Only 2 eggs yesterday.

     Well I am up and showered, and I am heading into the shop to get done what I should have done yesterday!  I also ate 4 small brownies for breakfast and I am now sick to my stomach perhaps I should lay down on the sofa with a movie....

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

6 comments:

  1. Brownies for breakfast...you are my kind of girl! And yes, you should lay down until the nausea passes and perhaps a little longer:)
    It has stopped snowing here and the sun is shining brilliantly! However RAIN is in the forecast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, we all need days to slow down. There is ALWAYS something to do. But today you have some extra energy, and it's awesome! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for having some me time! We all need a slow day once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping you laid on that couch all day and did nothing. You deserve a day off once in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a well deserved day of rest and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm envious you got a day like that!

    ReplyDelete