Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday, Company.....

     Well Hubbies brother is here and of course we are visiting.  It is awkward.  But I know my husband is glad to see him.  He will stay through Sunday and leave Monday morning.  We have been so out of touch.  He is recently divorced and that is a mess.  How do you go on after a 40 year marriage dissolves?  I think both of them are going to find that they will not be any happier with someone new.  It is a tough situation.  The chance of them getting back together now is slim.  And statistics are almost null for the success of a relationship when they try to reunite.

     Daughter #2 is coming down to teach a master class at 11:00, Dancers are excited.  I am going to do some sewing today as I have so many dresses for an up coming dance.  We are taking BIL out to dinner tonight on a gift certificate.  But it is going to be a slow day today.


Have a great and productive day!

Kim
 

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! I need to dust off the sewing machine(and sewing skills he! he!). I need to make some napkins and kitchen cutains. Sorry to hear about your BIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least he isn't staying long :) Enjoy your dinner out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about your BIL too, Kim. My FIL just recently got divorced after 20 years of marriage to his second wife, and he's really struggling. She already found somebody else and moved on but I don't see it happening for him any time soon. It's great that you guys support your BIL though. He really needs it now, probably more than he can explain.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you need a slow day once in a while, even with a BIL hanging around:) You won't mind a bit getting back into the busyness tomorrow lol! On the bright side you get to eat out...for FREE...you can't beat that! And I'm sure the BIL is happy to be with family now that he's on his own. Experts say divorce is harder on the husband than the wife.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete