Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday, Good, Bad, Ugly

      I worked so hard in the yard yesterday.  But I did get everything done I wanted.  I just wish I was done, done.  I still have three big flower beds to go out back and the front yard to tackle.    It has been a busy week. so to follow Mysti's example:

The Good: 

I paid off a large debt!

I completed all of my yard work goals for the week!

The studio is a maximum enrollment!

The shop was busy!

The Bad:

People still not paying tuition on time!

I am really having a hard time keeping schedule because I am tired.

Lawn Mower died and is in the shop( hope it is not too expensive, we have a huge yard)

The Ugly:

Daughter # 3 acting like a teenager (surprise, surprise)

My doctor is talking disability with my arthritis. (waiting for blood work)

Actually daughter upsets me more than Doctor as I have been in denial about the arthritis since I was in my 20's, the daughter I can't ignore.

Out My Window:  The backyard is starting to look so good!  I can't wait to get it done.  We still have to pull tomato vines but I am waiting until after the frost.  We need to dig potatoes.  We will also have truck loads of pruning but that will start in late October.

Have a restful and peaceful Sabbath.
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your large pay-off! That's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is a daughter thing going around right now. And I know you dont want to but I think you will need to get tough with th parents not paying tuition. Remember this is your job and they are keeping your pay from you. Call them and tell them that there child will not be able to attend the next class if the tuition is not paid. Stress that you dont want to embarrass them but if they dont pay they will have to leave. My son has had to do this on three occasions with voice/musical lessons. He felt bad but again this is time and time is money.

    Good luck with the Drs.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete